Identifying Kwikee Steps Model
How to identify Kwikee Steps to find model & serial #’s
For steps built after late 2005 to present
To identify the standard step part number or series number, look for the Kwikee label under the step on the mounting surface that attaches to the coach. The label will show the part number of the step. You may have to have the step extended to see the label. Above are a couple examples of different labels used on the steps.
Kwikee is now owned by Lippert Components
The above label shows the part #902806025.
• The 3rd and 4th digits of the part number indicate this is a 28 series step.
• The 6th digit indicates this step was built between 1999 and 2005.
We can confirm this time frame by the build date of October, 17, 2003, shown in the upper right corner of the label.
• This step would not have originally had the IMGL components installed.
NOTE: The serial number cannot be used for identification.
This label shows the part #903209025.
• The 3rd and 4th digits of the part number indicate this is a 32 series step.
• It also shows the “32 Series Step” (circled) on the label.
• The 6th digit indicates this step was built after late 2005 and equipped with the IMGL parts.
We can confirm this time frame by the build date of 1/11/12 printed on the side of the label (see enlarged picture).
• This step part number will have the IMGL components installed.
Revolution and Platinum Series Steps.
The Revolution Series and Platinum Series steps do not have a series part number as described above.
• These steps will have a part number only on the Kwikee label.
• The label for the Revolution step will be located on the side of the step as shown below.
The step is identified with this part number.
• The label for the Platinum (camless) step will be located under the step as described in the previous section.